Donald W. Falknor, DPM
- University of Houston, Bachelor of Science, 1973.
- Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, 1977.
- Harris County Podiatric Residency Program 1977-1978.
- Established private practice since 1978.
- Memorial Southwest Hospital System.
- The American Board of Podiatric Surgery, Inc., 1982. Recertified in 1992 and 2002 and 2012
- The Board for Certification in Pedorthics, 1997.
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Texas Podiatric Medical Association
- Fellow, American College of Foot Surgeons
- Harris County Hospital District, Ben Taub General Hospital, Consultant in Community Medicine, 1979.
- Volunteer Podiatric Services, San Jose Clinic of Houston, 1988.
- Chairperson, March of Dimes, Podiatry Section 1980's.
- Chief of Podiatry, Alief General Hospital, 1980's.
- Member of Credentialing Committee for Memorial Southwest Hospital, 1990's.
- Member of Peer Review for Podiatry Section, Memorial Southwest Hospital, 1990's.
- Podiatry review for Quality Assurance for Healthcare Partnership, 1997.
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital Committee's since 2007-2011:
- Chairperson of Podiatry Section.
- Member Credentials Committee.
- Member By-Laws Committee.
- Member Joint Quality Committee.
- Member Quality Control Committee.
- Member OR committee.
- Member Medical Executive Committee.
- Member Special Services committee.
Clinical Teaching Experience
- Attending podiatric surgeon for residents of the Harris County Podiatric Residency Program, 1996 to present.
- "A Correction For a Short Metatarsal", in APA Journal, 1980's.
- Texas State Board of Podiatric Medical Examiners, 1997-2003.
- Secretary of above Board 1997-1999.
- President of above Board 1999-2004.
Special Academic Coursework
- Percutaneous Osseous Procedures, 1983.
- Heel Spur Endoscopic Plantar Fasciotomy, 1994.
- Holmium Laser, 1993.
- Restorative surgery, plantar fat pad with autologous tissue, 1993.
- Ankle Arthroscopy Workshop (I-ll), 1996.
- Pulse Dye Laser Training, 1999.
- Ossatron Training (for plantarfascitis/heel spur syndrome), 2000.
- Peripheral Nerve Studies (Dr. A.L Dellon), Jan. 2007
» Back to Top